Sunday, April 9, 2017

3-2-1

Three thing you learned in this activity.

  • I learned that different cancers can have the same or very similar mutations yet be different in location, type, or severity. 
  • I also learned that different mutations can cause the same cancer. 
  • Some chromosomes can have multiple genes on it that cause cancer. 
Two Things That Surprised Me/ Interested Me 
  • I thought it was interesting how one chromosome can have so many genes that are known for causing cancer on it. I thought this was really weird and wondered why this is. 
  •  In sort of the flip side I thought it was interesting how so many different genes can cause the same cancer.  

One Question I Still Have

  • How is it different chromosomes can cause the same cancer? How does that work?


No comments:

Post a Comment