- I learned that different cancers can have the same or very similar mutations yet be different in location, type, or severity.
- I also learned that different mutations can cause the same cancer.
- Some chromosomes can have multiple genes on it that cause cancer.
Two Things That Surprised Me/ Interested Me
- I thought it was interesting how one chromosome can have so many genes that are known for causing cancer on it. I thought this was really weird and wondered why this is.
- In sort of the flip side I thought it was interesting how so many different genes can cause the same cancer.
One Question I Still Have
- How is it different chromosomes can cause the same cancer? How does that work?