Sunday, April 23, 2017

Reflection for April 3

How did you do on the work this week?

I think I did well on the work this week, we finished up our work with the sticklebacks and did our group projects about different body systems. My group had gas exchange and I think we did well on explaining the details of the process, even though it was hard to put all the information necessary on the space allowed. 

What did you understand well?

I understood gas exchange the best (obviously), and think I also have a pretty good grip on the circulatory system and its relationship to the process of gas exchange. I have an alright grip on nutrition but think I need to study it a little more.

What do I need to improve on?

I think I need to study nutrition a little more, and focus on understanding all the processes of excretion better, and what vital roles it plays in the body. I also think I need to review this weeks vodcasts.

What strategies will you use to improve? 

I will use the fact sheets that each group made to study each process and I will re-watch the vodcasts to better understand those.  

How does the work we are doing fit into the narrative the course? 

This unit, regulation, has to do with the processes of the body and the things that make it possible for us to live. Without all these process working together our body would not function the way it needs to and we would not be able to live, this is obviously a huge part of biology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment