Monday, May 22, 2017

Genius Hour - Week 2


This week I continued on my research and looked into other pandemics like spanish influenza, bubonic plague, and ebola. I found out a bunch of interesting things about all of the diseases that I didn’t know. This upcoming week I hope to wrap up my research by looking into how the diseases take over the cell, and how they multiply and take over the whole body. I also am looking into how people perceive pandemics and how panic occurs. I’ve been researching how people reacted to each of the pandemics and what they did as far as control and treatment. From researching this, especially in the instance of the bubonic plague, I saw how crazy and violent people can get in the presence of intimate death. After finishing up my research in the next couple of days I hope to start putting together a presentation and diagram by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment